Matthew G. Jewitt represents borrowers and lenders in a wide variety of structured finance transactions. Matt is an associate on the structured finance and securitization team.
He works on a broad range of transactions for borrowers, lenders and servicers, including repurchase facilities, sales and acquisitions of servicing platforms and mortgage servicing rights, and other financings with a particular emphasis on residential and commercial mortgage-related collateral.
- Representation of financial institutions with respect to warehouse and repurchase agreements.
- Representation of borrowers and lenders with respect to the financing of residential mortgage loans, servicing rights, and residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities.
- Preparation of transaction documents in connection with the purchase, sale, financing and securitization of mortgage loans and other consumer assets.
- JD, William & Mary Law School, 2016
- BA, Pennsylvania State University, Schreyer Honors College, 2013
- New York
- North Carolina
Rate : $$$