Matthew Lindsey is an associate in Akerman’s Consumer Financial Services Practice Group. Matthew represents a wide array of financial services companies in state and federal litigation. He regularly defends financial services providers against individual and class claims brought pursuant to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, and TCPA.
Additionally, Matthew defends mortgage lenders, servicers, and other financial services providers against borrower complaints alleging violations of state statutes, wrongful foreclosures, and debt collection statutes.
- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law, 2010, magna cum laude, Journal of Food Law & Policy, Editor-in-Chief
- B.A., University of Texas at Dallas, Government and Politics, 2006, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$$