Mayank J. Patel (Mike) is an experienced real estate attorney who efficiently guides clients through all aspects of complex commercial real estate transactions. He is experienced in acquisitions and dispositions, financing and refinancing on behalf of lenders and borrowers, development, and leasing of commercial real estate throughout the United States.
Mike has significant experience representing numerous national and regional lenders in connection with various types of real estate secured lending, including multifamily, homebuilder, industrial, hotel, health care, office, and retail projects.
His recent transactions representing lenders include a $120 million senior term loan secured by 11 industrial properties, a $285 million senior secured revolving credit facility to a large homebuilder, a $95 million term loan secured by an office tower, and a $65 million construction loan for a senior health facility.
Mike also regularly advises national and local real estate developers and real estate investment funds in connection with joint ventures, financing, general real property matters, and acquisitions and dispositions.
He recently assisted clients in transactions including the acquisition and financing of retail condominium units and signage at a Times Square, New York high-rise, the disposition of a large retail shopping center, and the acquisition of numerous core office buildings.
In addition, Mike provides pro bono counsel to nonprofit organizations on various real estate and corporate affairs matters.
- Georgia State University (J.D. magna cum laude 2012; Associate Editor, GSU Law Review; GSU Moot Court Board);
- The George Washington University (M.P.H. in Health Policy 2009); Emory University (B.S. in Biology 2006)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Intern, Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives (Summer 2008)
- GLL Real Estate Partners sells condominium office unit located in Boston, Massachusetts
- Adecco Group acquires General Assembly Space, Inc. for $412.5 million
- Wells Fargo provides $215 million term loan secured by 10 industrial properties
- Wells Fargo provides $110 million loan for construction of 303-unit multifamily building San Francisco, California
- Wells Fargo provides $100 million senior mortgage loan secured by multiple office buildings
- Trillist Companies affiliate refinances luxury apartment project in Atlanta, GA
- Greystar Growth and Income Fund forms open ended core plus fund and acquires Monogram for approximately $4.4 billion.
- Wells Fargo provides $100 million credit facility secured by mixed-use building in Philadelphia.
- GLL Real Estate Partners acquires The Forum at West Paces in Atlanta, Georgia.
Rate : $$$