Mr. Michael D. Beattie represents lenders and lessors in a wide range of commercial finance transactions, including the financing of transportation assets such as aircraft, vessels and railcars.
Mr. Beattie helps clients with the documentation and negotiation of revolving credit facilities; term loans; real estate acquisition, development and construction loans; and various types of lease transactions.
In addition, Mr. Beattie’s experience includes working with financial institutions in various workout matters where he has provided counsel regarding document review and in the drafting of default notices, forbearance agreements and related documentation.
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Frostburg State University, M.B.A., 2000
- Shippensburg University, B.A., 1993
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – Maryland State Bar Association
Rate : $$$