Michael Grohman is chair of the Private Client Services Practice Group and head of the firm’s New York office. Mr. Grohman practices in the areas of tax and estate planning and administration, with particular emphasis on estate planning for owners of closely held businesses, professional athletes and entertainers.
He is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey. Mr. Grohman is a graduate of Brooklyn College of the City University of New York, Brooklyn Law School and the New York University School of Law.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 1993
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1983
- Brooklyn College, City University of New York, Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1980
- New York
- New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Duane Morris LLP , – Partner, 1996-present
- Gibbons, Newark, New Jersey , – Associate, 1989-1996
- Shearman & Sterling, New York, New York , – Associate, 1985-1988
- Lecturer, Estate Planning and Practicing Law Institute
- Adjunct Professor, Fordham University School of Law, 2015
- Adjunct Professor, Estate Planning, Seton Hall University School of Law,
Rate : $$$