Michael Steinger, founding partner of Steinger, Iscoe & Greene, believes in representing real people, not big businesses. Since the firm’s creation in 1997, Steinger, Iscoe & Greene has never represented an insurance company or large corporation, and he vows to keep this promise.
Over the course of his career, Michael has handled thousands of Florida accident cases, recovering millions of dollars for his clients and earning him membership into the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Staying up-to-date on the ever-evolving laws protecting injury victims and their families, Michael is an active member of the American Bar Association, the Palm Beach and St. Lucie Bar Associations, and sits on the Auto Insurance Committee of the Florida Justice Association.
- Arizona State University (B.S.)
- Southwestern University School of Law (J.D.)
- 1996 – Florida
- 1997 – U.S. District Court of Southern District of Florida
Professional Associations And Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- St. Lucie County Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates
- Florida Bar Member
Rate : $$$$