Practice focuses on financing and restructuring transactions. Nadia Burgard has a broad array of experience in financing and restructuring transactions, including leveraged acquisitions, asset-based and unitranche financings, second-lien financings, real estate finance and repurchase facilities, workouts, and debtor-in-possession and exit financings.
Ms. Burgard’s clients include numerous financial institutions, as well as private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in leveraged credit and structured finance transactions.
- Advised acquirer in connection with repurchase facilities financing the acquisition of a portfolio of $2 billion of distressed commercial mortgage loans.
- Advised agent and arranger in connection with a $60 million cross-border, asset-based unitranche facility for an airplane parts manufacturer.
- Advised acquirer in connection with repurchase facilities financing the acquisition of a portfolio of $450 million of distressed commercial mortgage loans.
- Advised financial institutions in connection with disposition, restructuring of, and the risk management for a portfolio of ABS, RMBS, CMBS, and CDO assets totaling in excess of $25 billion.
- Advised acquirer in connection with the financing of the acquisition from the original lender of a portfolio of $480 million of distressed commercial mortgage loans.
- Advised mortgage finance company in connection with out-of-court restructuring of over $4 billion of ABS, RMBS, repurchase and other debt facilities.
- Advised arranger and managing underwriter in first, second, bridge and high yield facilities totaling $5 billion in connection with a planned cross border leveraged buyout of an international airline.
- Advised agent bank in connection with $800 million of senior secured revolving credit facilities for specialty finance company.
- Advised agent bank in connection with $315 million of DIP and exit credit facilities for a national trucking company.
- Advised agent bank in connection with $115 million of acquisition financing facilities for a regional fiber optic telecoms operator.
- Advised agent bank, in connection with the restructuring of $700 million of senior secured credit facilities for a national CLEC with networks in 37 cities within the United States.
- Advised agent bank in connection with restructuring of $65 million of first and second lien credit facilities for specialty home builder.
- JD, Fordham University, Articles Editor, Fordham Urban Law Journal, 1991
- BA, Wesleyan University, Wesleyan Program, Paris, France, 1982
- New York
Rate : $$$$