Natalie Chappel is a Board Certified Construction lawyer, who concentrates her practice in both commercial and construction litigation, representing landowners, developers, business owners, contractors, subcontractors, and landlords in various disputes, including matters addressing construction defects, professional negligence claims, payment disputes, delay damages, and claims with the Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD (2009)
- University of Florida, BS, Public Relations, magna cum laude (2006)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Mrs. Chappel’s construction litigation experience ranges from construction defect defense to prosecution and defense of large construction delay claims, design errors, claims for unforeseen site conditions and payment disputes.
- Routinely provides real time advice to national developers and contractors on pre-suit matters, litigation, loss prevention, claims analysis, and risk management over a variety of large-scale development projects, including high-rise condominium towers, commercial office space, hospitality and retail centers, and mixed-use communities.
- Prosecution and defense of claims related to civil works projects involving storm water, wastewater, and utility systems as well as infrastructure and transportation projects across the state.
Mrs. Chappel’s general litigation practice spans from business and commercial litigation to fraud and misrepresentation claims, probate and garnishment matters as well as employment, toxic tort, personal injury and real property disputes.
- Involved in litigation in both state and federal actions, including the preparation for and conduct of several jury and non-jury trials state-wide.
- Obtained positive outcomes from numerous dispositive and evidentiary hearings and negotiated dozens of settlements on behalf of clients.
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Association of Building Contractors
- Leadership Florida
Rate : $$$