Nicholas A. Bedo is a member of the firm’s Commercial Disputes practice group. Mr. Bedo focuses his practice on general and complex commercial litigation across a variety of industries with a concentration on business and commercial disputes, copyright and trademark protections, and employment litigation.
Mr. Bedo obtained his J.D. from the Wake Forest School of Law, where he served as an Executive Editor of the Wake Forest Law Review. Mr. Bedo was also a member of Wake Forest’s Moot Court Board and Wake Forest’s National Trial Team, in which he participated as a team member on the 2018 National Championship Team.
As a student in Wake Forest’s Appellate Advocacy Clinic, Mr. Bedo co-authored an amicus brief filed in the Supreme Court of the United States. Mr. Bedo graduated from the University of Georgia with degrees in history and religion.
- Wake Forest University, J.D., 2018
- University of Georgia, B.A., high honors, cum laude, 2014
- Georgia, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Court of Appeals, Georgia State
Rate : $$$$