Nicholas P. Pellicani is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets and Banking Groups. Mr. Pellicani joined Debevoise in 2011. Mr. Pellicani received a J.D. from St. John’s School of Law magna cum laude in 2011, where he also served as editor-in-chief of the St. John’s Law Review. He received a B.S. cum laudefrom Boston College in 2004.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and KKR & Co. L.P. as selling shareholders in a series of secondary offerings of approximately $4.5 billion of common stock of US Foods Holding Corp.
- Brand Industrial Services (formerly Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services), a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in its $300 million tack-on offering of senior unsecured notes.
- Gogo in the private offering of $362 million of its 3.75% convertible senior notes due 2020 and in privately negotiated forward stock purchase transactions of $140 million.
- Gogo in its $525 million offering of 12.5% senior secured notes due 2022.
- Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services, a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in its $700 million offering of senior unsecured notes in connection with the combination of Brand Energy and Safway Group.
- Booz Allen Hamilton, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, in its $350 million offering of 5.125% senior notes due 2025.
- Manulife Financial Corporation in its registered MJDS offering of $1.75 billion of senior notes consisting of $1.0 billion of 4.150% senior notes due 2026 and $750 million of 5.375% senior notes due 2046.
- Tribune Media in the refinancing of its $3.773 billion term loan facility and its $1.1 billion offering of 5.875% senior notes due 2022.
- American International Group in a registered secondary offering of $3.4 billion of AerCap Holdings N.V. ordinary shares and a private sale of $750 million of AerCap Holdings N.V. ordinary shares to AerCap Holdings N.V. for $250 million in cash and $500 million of 6.50% fixed-to-floating rate junior subordinated notes issued by AerCap Global Aviation Trust.
- Tribune Media Company in the listing of its Class A common stock on the New York Stock Exchange.
- SVB Financial Group in bank regulatory matters related to its $350 million offering of 3.5% senior notes due 2025.
- Tribune Media Company in its spin-off of Tribune Publishing Company.
- Gogo, the world’s leading provider of in-flight connectivity, in its $187 million initial public offering of common stock.
- Booz Allen Hamilton and The Carlyle Group in several transactions through which approximately $2 billion of Booz Allen Hamilton common stock was sold to the public by Carlyle.
- The Carlyle Group in its $3.3 billion acquisition of Getty Images.
- St. John’s University School of Law, 2011, J.D.
- Boston College, 2004, B.S.
- New York
Rate : $$$$