Nina Martinez is an associate at Outten & Golden LLP, and a member of the firm’s Class Action Practice Group. Prior to joining the firm in 2017, Ms. Martinez served as a Skadden Fellow at the New York Legal Assistance Group where she developed the Employment Mediation Project.
Ms. Martinez received her B.A. from the University of Florida in 2010, an M.S. in Elementary Education from Hunter College in 2012, and her J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Law in 2015.
During law school, Ms. Martinez worked as a law clerk with the office of the General Counsel at the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Regional Solicitor of the U.S. Department of Labor, and the employment department of the nonprofit organization Make the Road New York.
Bar Admissions & Professional Activities:
- Ms. Martinez is admitted to practice in New York, and the U.S. District Courts for the
- Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of New York.
- Member, National Employment Lawyers Association
- Member, National Employment Lawyers Association’s New York affiliate (NELA/NY)
- and is a member of the Gender Discrimination Committee.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association and current Diversity Fellow in the Labor and Employment Section
Rate : $$$$