Pat has a very successful track record as a trial lawyer, though she believes that she serves clients best by keeping them out of the courtroom. Pat has a practical and experienced outlook on workplace issues, ranging from personnel policies to discrimination and sexual harassment.
She provides solid, valuable advice to employers in the Springfield area and throughout Massachusetts on creating workplaces where employees are satisfied and productive. Pat’s wise and sophisticated approach to issues that invariably arise in workplace environments helps employers and employees avoid claims and costly litigation.
Patricia was named “Springfield, MA Labor and Employment Litigator of the Year” by Best Lawyers in both 2016 and 2018.
- Mount Holyoke College, B.A., 1979
- University of Connecticut, J.D., 1989
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Hampshire County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Massachusetts
Rate : $$$