Paul Scheck is a partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Labor and Employment Practice Group. He has worked with employers and human resources professionals for almost 20 years, and has assisted them through many labor and employment challenges, from corporate policies to wage and hour matters, non-compete claims to discrimination and harassment cases, ADA Title II accessibility claims to unfair labor practice charges.
With a sole focus on representing management, Paul is thoroughly familiar with the employment issues that arise in day-to-day operations. This strength allows him to anticipate potential problems and build strategies to help avoid disputes. He also represents clients in litigation, both in state and Federal courts, as well as before administrative agencies including the EEOC, FCHR and NLRB.
Outside of litigation, Paul often advises clients on personnel consultation, labor union avoidance and supervisory training, as well as corporate policy issues. He additionally has extensive experience in public and private sector union matters, ranging from union avoidance to collective bargaining issues.
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., with honors, 1994
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, 1990
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Executive Council, Trial Lawyers Section of The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Past President, OCBA
- Past President, Young Lawyers’ Section
- Treasurer, Secretary, OCBA Foundation
- Board of Trustees, OCBA Legal Aid Society
Rate : $$$$