Paul Ullom’s area of practice primarily involves commercial and real estate litigation, with an emphasis on construction litigation. Paul is board certified in Construction Law by The Florida Bar and is a board certified Civil Circuit Mediator by the Florida Supreme Court.
Paul has participated extensively in transactions and litigation representing a wide range of businesses. His clients have included eleven of the Fortune 200; he has also represented a variety of small family enterprises.
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1988)
- Harvard University (B.A., 1983)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Bay Area Legal Services, Inc.
- American Subcontractors Association
- Private Industry Council for the Federal Job Training Act
- Harvard Club of the West Coast of Florida
- The Florida State University Alumni Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
Rate : $$$