Mr. Paul Fransway concentrates his practice in franchise, distribution, trademark and unfair competition law. He serves as primary franchise counsel for a number of national franchisors, and he helps them comply with disclosure and registration requirements under the Federal Trade Commission and various state laws.
He is also an expert in all aspects of franchise contract enforcement, including covenants not to compete, trademark infringement, and post-termination remedies, both in court and in arbitration.
- Michigan State University, B.S., 1972
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 1977
- University of Houston Law Center, LL.M., Taxation, 1987
- American Bar Association, Forum on Franchising
- International Franchise Association Supplier Forum
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- Founding Director, Spitzer Center for Ethical Leadership
- Families Against Narcotics, Inc.
- Trustee, Charter Township of Lyon (Oakland County, Michigan)
Rate : $$$