Perla De Anda is an attorney in Holland & Knight’s San Francisco office. She focuses her practice in the area of structured finance, particularly regarding commercial aircraft.
Ms. De Anda represents and counsels lenders, borrowers, lessors and other financiers in a variety of transactions, including portfolio acquisitions, revolving credit facilities, secured debt transactions, leveraged leases, asset-backed structured financings and securitizations.
During law school, Ms. De Anda was a judicial extern to the Honorable Charles R. Breyer of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Before her legal career, Ms. De Anda lived and worked in Thailand as a Henry Luce Scholar and studied Thai language at the University of Chiang Mai. Ms. De Anda also has lived, worked and studied in Italy, Spain, South Africa and Cuba.
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section, International Law Section
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Alameda County
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- International Bar Association
- University of California Hastings College of the Law, J.D.
- Cornell University, M.P.A., high honors
- University of California, Berkeley Extension, Business Administration, high honors
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., with honors
Rate : $$$$