U.P. Peter Eng is a partner at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he specializes in strategic patent and innovation counseling for technology start-up companies. Peter leads the renewable energy practice within his department and advises clients on patent and intellectual property matters.
His clients include investors and entrepreneurs who develop innovative technologies in the clean technology, alternative energy, and life sciences sectors. In addition, Peter has worked with medical device, healthcare IT, and software companies throughout his career at the firm.
His litigation and corporate experience allows him to assist clients at all stages of growth in establishing and protecting intellectual property positions.Peter joined Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati in 1997.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law
- B.S.E., Chemical Engineering, Tufts University
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, California State Bar Intellectual Property Section
- Member, Santa Clara County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New Jersey
- State Bar of New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$