Peter Flanagan protects innovators by obtaining patents. Peter’s experience is focused on the preparation and prosecution of patent applications to protect innovations primarily in high tech and fin tech areas.
Peter’s background in electrical engineering and work in radar systems engineering has supported his experience serving clients in technologies such as wireless communications, robotics, injection molding, semiconductors, business methods, medical devices, propulsion systems, and even brain surgery.
- George Mason University, J.D., 2004
- Grove City College, B.S.E.E., 1999
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Rate : $$$