Mr. Donaldson’s practice involves a broad range of commercial litigation matters, including representing clients in state and federal courts, including jury trials, as well as mediation and arbitration, and appeals.
He has represented clients in disputes and negotiated resolutions involving intellectual property, construction, real property, class action, securities, corporate, employment, healthcare, insurance, franchising, probate, receivership, fiduciary duties, corporate governance, landlord tenant, and a wide variety of contract matters.
Mr. Donaldson frequently collaborates with other Firm attorneys in diverse practice areas to deliver comprehensive quality legal services to Firm clients. Mr. Donaldson currently serves as the Chairman of the Firm’s Recruiting Committee, and he has assisted in coordinating the Firm’s summer associate program.
- University of Utah, S. J. Quinney College of Law – J.D. (2002)
- Brigham Young University – B.A., English (1998)
Prior Professional Experience:
- Associate, Salt Lake City office, Snell & Wilmer
- Law Clerk, Hon. Paul G. Cassell, United States District Court, District of Utah
- Law Clerk, Hon. Anthony W. Schofield, Utah Fourth District Court
Professional and Civic Activities:
- Utah State Bar: Litigation and Real Property Sections; Young Lawyers Division, Executive Committee; Utah Bar Journal, Editorial Staff
- American Inns of Court, Aldon J. Anderson Inn
- Advisory Committee on the Local Rules for the District of Utah
Rate : $$$$