Phil is a seasoned land use attorney with over 30 years’ experience in a broad range of planning, permitting, and development issues. He works closely with clients in industries such as health care, housing and mixed use development, telecommunications, energy, hospitality, agribusiness, and manufacturing. He is a founding member of the Working Waterfront Coalition, served as a former land use hearings officer, and is a frequent speaker on current land use topics.
- Served as land use hearings officer for various cities and counties in Oregon and Washington
- Partner, Miller Nash LLP, Portland, Ore., 1997-2011
- Founding Member, Working Waterfront Coalition, Portland, Ore.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Former Member, Executive Committee; Member – Land Use and Real Estate Section, Oregon State Bar
- Urban Land Institute
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Home Builders Association of Metropolitan Portland
- Founding Member, Working Waterfront Coalition
- Donor and Member, Oregon Food Bank
- J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, 1984
- B.A., Urban Planning and Public Policy, Michigan State University, 1978
Rate : $$$$