Philip J. Anderson focuses his practice on long-term care litigation and professional liability. Philip concentrates most of his practice in the areas of nursing home and medical malpractice. He has experience with all aspects of litigation, including the defense of allegations of professional negligence, wrongful death, corporate negligence, insufficient staffing, and violations of state and federal regulations.
After graduating from law school, Philip served as a civil law clerk for the Honorable Paul Innes, P.J.S.C., Law Division, Superior Court of New Jersey in Mercer County. Prior to entering law school, Philip graduated from The Catholic University of America with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance. He was the recipient of the Catholic University of America Alumni Academic Scholarship.
- Rutgers School of Law – Camden, J.D., 2005
- Catholic University of America, B.A., 2002, Dean’s List, Finance
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Camden County Bar Association
Rate : $$$