Puja Patel Lea is a litigator whose practice focuses on intellectual property disputes and related strategic counseling. Puja has represented clients in patent, trademark and copyright matters throughout the nation, including federal courts in Delaware, Texas, California, Virginia, New York, Georgia and Tennessee.
Puja has served as first-chair litigation counsel in high-stakes matters, and her experience spans the breadth of appellate practice, jury trials, bench trials and dispositive motions practice. She has experience in crafting winning strategies in parallel proceedings, including district court litigation and inter partes review proceedings.
Puja also has significant experience in Section 337 investigations at the International Trade Commission, including with the ITC’s 100-day early disposition program.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- Adjunct Professor of Intellectual Property Law, Georgia Institute of Technology, School of Public Policy
- Member, Georgia Tech Intellectual Property Advisory Board
- Board of Directors, Gwinnett County Chamber of Commerce (2016)
- Barrister, Bleckley Inn of Court (2013-2014)
- Board of Directors, Aurora Theatre (2015-2016)
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2009, Articles Editor and Editorial Board Member, Georgia Law Review
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., with highest honor, 2006
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
Rate : $$$