Quincy A. Lu is an associate in the Seattle office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he primarily focuses on post-grant proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. He has represented companies and institutions in various industries, including the semiconductor, software, consumer electronics, social networking, and digital cinema sectors.
He has practiced in front of the PTAB, the International Trade Commission, various federal district courts, and several U.S. courts of appeals. Prior to joining the firm, Quincy was an associate with Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, where his practice focused on patent and trade secret litigation.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2009
- B.S., Computer Science, and B.S., Applied and Computational Mathematical Sciences, University of Washington, 2003
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$