R. Scott Garley is the Co-Administrative Director in charge of the firm’s New York Office. He is a member of the firm’s Commercial & Criminal Litigation Department, Team Leader of its Securities Litigation practice, and Co-Chair of its Private Equity and Hedge Fund Team. Mr. Garley also is a member of the firm’s Sarbanes-Oxley Act Compliance Committee.
Mr. Garley focuses his practice on litigation, arbitration, investigations and counseling in connection with securities transactions and regulatory matters, directors and officers liability and corporate governance matters, executive compensation and employment matters, business tort claims and complex commercial disputes.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D.)
- Editor, Fordham International Law Journal
- Colgate University (A.B., cum laude)
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- Monmouth Bar Association
Rate : $$$