R. Steve Ensor is a partner and the leader of the firm’s Labor & Employment Group. Steve has represented employers for over 30 years in all areas of labor and employment law, including complex employment class and collective litigation and traditional labor union matters.
Steve has also excelled in leading several client teams, and has been recognized by the firm’s clients for his exceptional client service, his aggressive approach to “win-win” alternative fee arrangements, and his integration of pro bono and community service into the firm-client relationship.
As a result of his efforts, Steve has been consistently recognized as a top-tier lawyer in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Georgia Super Lawyers.
- Wake Forest University (J.D., 1985)
- Duke University (B.A., 1982)
Bar Admissions : Georgia
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, 2004-2016
- Georgia Super Lawyers – 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- State Bar of Georgia – 1986
- Georgia Chamber of Congress
Rate : $$$$