Rachel Fitzgerald is an associate in the Houston office of Locke Lord LLP where she practices corporate law. Her practice is primarily focused on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, corporate restructurings, joint ventures, and matters related to corporate governance and compliance.
Representative Experience :
- Lead associate in the representation of Legacy™ Measurement Solutions, Inc. in the acquisition of WEDGE™ Energy Services L.L.C., a manufacturer of a wide range of measurement and control products for the oil and gas industry
- Lead associate in the representation of Lucid Energy Group II, LLC, a full-service midstream provider based in Dallas, in a deal with EnCap Flatrock Midstream, in which $350 million in equity was committed to Lucid Energy Group II, LLC
- Lead associate in the representation of Fortis Minerals, LLC, a Texas-based company that will engage in the acquisition of mineral interests and royalty interests, in a deal with private equity firm EnCap Energy Capital Fund X, L.P., in which $250 million in equity was committed to Fortis Minerals, LLC
- Assisted in the representation of Symrise AG, a global supplier of fragrances, flavorings, cosmetic base materials and substances, in its $417 million acquisition of Pinova Holdings, Inc.
- Assisted in the representation of Columbia Pipeline Group, Inc. in the addition of Three Rivers Midstream LLC, an affiliate of Williams Partners L.P., to its joint venture, Pennant Midstream, LLC, with Harvest Pipeline Company
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 2013
- B.B.A., Finance, The University of Texas at Austin, 2010
Admissions : Texas, 2013
Rate : $$$