Reilly C. Moore counsels employers on all aspects of labor and employment law. Reilly has defended clients in a variety of matters, including Title VII employment discrimination claims, Family Medical Leave Act claims, Fair Labor Standards Act class actions and state law public policy claims.
Reilly also has extensive experience representing clients in front of government agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Virginia Employment Commission. Reilly has assisted clients in managing union organizing activity and counseling management on effective union avoidance strategies.
- Drafted successful summary judgment brief for major manufacturing client on former employee’s claims of race, age and gender discrimination.
- Assisted in favorable settlement of wage and hour class action for trucking industry client.
- Handled full, nationwide EEOC charge portfolio for grocery chain.
- Drafted employee handbook for local small business client and reviewed handbook provisions for national clients.
- JD, University of Richmond School of Law, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, McNeill Law Society, 2016
- BS, Leadership Studies and Journalism, University of Richmond, cum laude, 2011
- Law School Council Liason, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, Richmond Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
Rate : $$$