Richard Matheny practices in the areas of tax, public utilities and electric power, energy, corporate and securities, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, and general business matters. He represents clients in mergers and acquisitions of financial institutions, electric utilities and other businesses, representing both buyers and sellers.
Mr. Matheny served as an active duty officer in the U.S. Air Force, is a certified public accountant (inactive) and was a senior tax manager with the international accounting firm of Ernst & Whinney, a predecessor of Ernst & Young.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, J.D., 1979
- Louisiana Tech University, B.S., magna cum laude, 1968
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Tax Court
Rate : $$$