Robert B. Beach concentrates his practice in the municipal bonds and corporate finance sector, with a particular emphasis on bond financing for school districts. He represents municipal advisors, underwriters and issuers.
Bob, a partner in the firm, has been named “Lawyer of the Year 2017” by The Best Lawyers in America for his work in Little Rock in the area of Public Finance Law and has been ranked by the publication since 2007.
He has also been listed in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers since 2007 for his work with business and municipal bonds and selected by attorney peers for inclusion in Mid-South Super Lawyers as one of the “Top 50 Lawyers in Arkansas.”
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., with Honors, 1985
- Baylor University, B.B.A., summa cum laude,1982;
Associations & Memberships:
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Baylor University, Network Officer
- Arkansas Food Bank, Board of Directors
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Junior Deputy Baseball Club
Admissions : Arkansas, 1985
Rate : $$$