Robert Briant Jacobs works at Law Office of Robert B. Jacobs.
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School (Juris Doctor, 1987; Merit Scholarship 1984-1987;
- Note and Comment Editor, BYU Journal of Public Law, 1986-87; Chairman, Natural Resources Law Forum, 1986-1987);
- Brigham Young University (Bachelor of Arts in English, cum laude, 1984; Hinckley Scholar, 1982-1983;
- Presidential Scholar 1977-1978; Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society 1978, Phi Kappa Phi)
- Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, all California State Courts,
- The Federal District Courts for the Eastern District of California, and
- The Federal District Courts for the Northern District Courts of California
- California State Bar; Alameda County Bar Association (Real Estate and ADR sections);
- Contra Costa County Bar Association (Litigation, Real Estate and ADR sections);
- Eastern Alameda County Bar Association;
- Fellow of the Construction Lawyers Society of America;
- Tri-Valley Estate Planning Council
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Robert Briant Jacobs & Law Office of Robert B. Jacobs can handle?
Law Office of Robert B. Jacobs can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Real Estate, Foreclosure, Contracts, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Law Office of Robert B. Jacobs located?
How much would it cost to hire Law Office of Robert B. Jacobs?
Robert Briant Jacobs lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Robert Briant Jacobs reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Robert Briant Jacobs lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates