Robert Sterling Guest is member of Guest and Gray Law Firm. practice is Business & Commercial Litigation, Criminal Law, Family Law, Personal Injury and General Civil Litigation.
We are one of the few firms that focus on customer service. It’s not enough to for Guest and Gray to have great lawyers; we have to be great communicators as well. Too many lawyers ignore their clients and resent providing updates or getting feedback from their clients. We enthusiastically approach each client as an opportunity not just to win another case, but to create a fan of Guest and Gray Law Firm.
Nothing is more important than your children. Guest and Gray have a team of experienced and aggressive family lawyers to help you. We have decades of experience in family law and work tirelessly to get the best result in each case.
However, not all family cases need to be a battle. In cases with children, we always encourage our clients to focus on co-parenting and putting the children first. We offer a range of alternatives to contested litigation including agreed divorces and mediation.
- J.D., Texas Tech School of Law, 2002
- B.S., Economics, University of Texas, Arlington, 2000
Admitted to Practice:
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas
Professional & Bar Association Memberships:
- Kaufman County Bar Association
- Dallas County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- State Bar Board of Directors
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws- NORML
- Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
- Kaufman County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Wichita County Public Defender 2003
- Bowie County Assistant District Attorney 2004-2005
- Kaufman County Chief Misdemeanor Prosecutor 2005-2006
Rate : $$$