Robert Owen Senzer focuses his practice on public finance, project finance, and economic development. He has served as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel, developer’s counsel, and trustee’s counsel in tax-exempt and taxable bond transactions representing billions of dollars in par amount of bonds, including tax-backed issues involving PILOTs, personal income tax bonds, special purpose districts, tax increment financings, tax-exempt housing bonds, and infrastructure and transportation financings.
Rob has served as lead counsel on transactions for numerous state and local authorities, local development corporations, and other issuers involving water, wastewater and solid waste and resource recovery facilities, parking garages, stadium financings, and tobacco settlement securitizations.
His experience also includes revenue bond financings for nonprofit institutions, including health care, higher education and cultural facilities, and corporate reorganization and out-of-court workouts.
Rob is consistently nominated by New York Super Lawyers as a leading Bonds/Government Finance lawyer. Rob earned his undergraduate degree from Cornell University and he earned his law degree from St. John’s University.
- St. John’s University, J.D., 1988
- Cornell University, B.S., 1985
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of New York
- American Bar Association, Member
- Bar of the City of New York, Member
- National Association of Bond Lawyers, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$