Mr. Rodolfo Agraz has experience helping a broad spectrum of clients with labor and employment challenges. He represents clients in diverse industries during union organizing attempts and litigation before the NLRB, contract negotiation and labor arbitrations.
Additionally, he advises clients on best practices in employee relations and the development of comprehensive labor strategies to preserve the ability to maintain direct relationships with employees. He works with executive leadership and first-line supervisory staff to build a positive working environment.
Mr. Agraz is fluent in Spanish, and serves as a member of the firm’s traditional labor and diversity and inclusion steering committees. Mr. Agraz’s broad base of experience includes:
- Representing clients in manufacturing, distribution, teleservices, chemical, petroleum, medical laboratory, transportation, hospitality, healthcare, food production, restaurant, aerospace and automotive industries throughout the United States during union organizing attempts;
- Serving as chief negotiator in first contract, subsequent contract, and post-bankruptcy negotiations;
- Training supervisors and managers in a wide variety of matters, including maintaining a union-free environment, privacy in the workplace, sexual harassment, occupational safety and health, implementation of substance abuse policies, and discrimination in the workplace.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 1988
- B.S., Duke University, 1984
Admitted to Practice:
- North Carolina
- State Bar of Georgia
- North Carolina State Bar
- Wake County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$