Rogan Nunn concentrates his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, securities law and general corporate matters. Mr. Nunn has represented acquirers, targets, special committees and private equity funds in a variety of significant transactions, including public and private acquisitions and divestitures, auctions, joint ventures and cross-border transactions.
He also regularly advises clients on corporate governance, securities law compliance and other corporate matters. Significant representations include:
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Nimbus Apollo, Inc. and its Acetyl-CoA Carboxylase inhibitor program from Nimbus Therapeutics, Inc.;
- Qlik Technologies Inc. in connection with activism by Elliott Associates, its review of strategic alternatives and its $3 billion acquisition by Thoma Bravo, LLC;
- Intralinks Holdings, Inc., a leading global technology provider of secure enterprise content collaboration solutions, in its $820 million acquisition by Synchronoss Technologies, Inc.;
- Formation Capital, LLC in its $870 million acquisition of substantially all of the U.S. business of Extendicare Inc. (Canada), a provider of senior care services, and its $1 billion roll-up transaction with NorthStar Realty Finance Corp., simultaneously restructuring the ownership of six real estate portfolios;
- Infigen Energy Limited in its $275 million sale to a portfolio company of ArcLight Capital Partners LLC of Infigen’s portfolio of equity interests in 18 U.S. wind farms, as well as Infigen’s U.S.-based asset management and operations business.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2010
- B.S., Georgetown University, 2003
- New York
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$