Russell P. Hintze is a partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen, where he is a member of the Tax & International Law practice group. A board certified tax lawyer, Russell focuses his practice in the areas of transactional tax and tax controversy. His areas of concentration include federal taxation, tax planning for the acquisition, ownership and disposition of real property, choice of entity, corporate and partnership taxation, mergers and acquisitions, and federal and state tax litigation and controversy.
Russell frequently lectures before CPAs and attorneys on various federal income tax issues, including tax-deferred exchanges, entity selection and legislature, regulatory and judicial developments.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 1988
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1987
- First Place, Stetson National Tax Moot Court Competition
- Member, Moot Court Board
- University of Florida, B.S., with honors, Chemistry, 1984
- Member, Omicron Delta Kappa
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Tax Certification Committee, 2000-2001
- Former Treasurer and Board Member, Lake Brantley Youth Football Association, Inc. (Affiliated with Pop Warner)
Rate : $$$