Rusty Fleming represents traditional and non-traditional lenders in a variety of transactions, including syndicated and single-lender corporate and ABL credit facilities, CMBS loans, bridge loans, life co. balance sheet loans and mezzanine loans.
Mr. Fleming also represents lenders active in the convenience/retail petroleum industry and restaurant industry providing acquisition, working capital, letter of credit facilities and other types of financing.
Mr. Fleming has also assisted a number of clients with designing, establishing and launching new loan programs. Additionally, Mr. Fleming’s team handles the servicing, syndication and disposition of existing loans and credit facilities.
- Cumberland Law School of Samford University, JD (2002)
- Samford University, MBA (2002)
- Winthrop University, BA (1998)
- New York
Clerkships : The Honorable James D. Todd, Chief Judge, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee (2002 – 2003)
- Has closed hundreds of transactions while representing national commercial mortgage backed securities and other fixed-income lenders
- Handled a variety of issues surrounding the capital markets industry, including cash management, syndicate tenant-in-common arrangements, hyper-amortization and other structured arrangements
- Represented administrative agents and lead arrangers in syndicated corporate and ABL credit facilities
- New York State Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- NACS, the Association for Convenience & Petroleum Retailing
- Mortgage Bankers Association
Rate : $$$