With an impressive educational background that includes degrees in economics, geology and law, Ryan C. Idzior offers well-rounded insight to clients of his commercial litigation practice. That knowledge is joined by proven experience: Ryan has spent more than a decade as an attorney working for some of the largest oil and gas companies in the United States, and provided e-discovery support on some of that industry’s highest profile cases. He has also played a crucial role in matters involving groundwater remediation and insider trading.
- Project manager on insider trading case involving an oil and gas exploration company.
- Member of team that represented a major oil and gas exploration company on a high-profile oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Member of team that defended a major oil company following the 2005 Texas City Refinery explosion.
- Member of team that successfully won patent prosecution case against several drill bit manufacturers.
- B.S., Geology, University of Houston, 2014, magna cum laude
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2004; SMU Law Review, Articles Editor
- B.A., Economics, University of Michigan, 2001
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$$