Ryan P. Forrest focuses his practice on high-risk complex commercial litigation in federal and state courts. He has a wide range of experience litigating matters involving class actions, product liability, financial services, administrative law, and international law.
Prior to joining Carlton Fields, Ryan clerked for the Honorable Sheri Polster Chappell, United States District Judge for the Middle District of Florida. While there, he handled civil and criminal cases at the trial level, and worked on appellate matters when Judge Chappell sat by designation on the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Before that, he was an attorney at a litigation boutique, where he handled numerous federal class action matters involving global technology companies. He also advised clients on issues involving trademark law and international trade with Cuba, and he worked with members of Congress to form a pediatric cancer research reform bill.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- University of Miami Inter-American Law Review
- Benedictine University, (B.A., 2010)
- President, Student Athletic Advisory Council
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Rate : $$$$