Sarah Swerdloff is a part of the Mergers & Acquisitions team and concentrates her practice in a variety of aspects of mergers & acquisitions, as well as in private equity, venture capital and commercial real estate.
She also assists clients with general corporate issues including IP protection, employment contracts, stock issuance, resolutions, and corporate maintenance and governance.
- Suffolk University Law School, JD (2016)
- Suffolk University Sawyer Business School, MBA (2016)
- University of Vermont, BS, Business Administration, BA, Political Science (2010)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Previous Professional Experience:
- Corporate Associate, boutique Boston law firm
- Legal Intern, Natixis Global Asset Management- International
Rate : $$$$