Sarah K. Watt advises and represents clients in a broad range of labor and employment law matters. Prior to joining Littler, Sarah was employed in human resources, with a focus in talent acquisition, recruiting, investigation metrics and compliance.
During law school, Sarah was selected to compete in a regional negotiations tournament with the Alternative Dispute Resolution Board and on a trial team in regional competitions. She served as a class senator with the Student Bar Association, and as a unit and individual prayer mentor to incoming law students.
- J.D., Liberty University School of Law, 2016
- B.S., Colorado State University, 2010
Courts : U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Employment and Labor Section, Arizona State Bar
Rate : $$$$