Sari Karson Kurland founded the Kurland Law Group in 1992. The focus of the Kurland Law Group is helping consumers and small businesses resolve debt through bankruptcy, complex litigation and negotiated workouts.
Ms. Kurland has significant experience in all phases of complex Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases, federal, state and bankruptcy court litigation, loan modifications, short sales, and debt settlement cases. Ms. Kurland is successful because she provides superior legal advise and exceptional representation to her clients.
The Kurland Law Group seeks an active and engaging relationship with our clients. We believe that a successful attorney client relationship is the key to produce favorable results and future referrals.
Ms. Kurland and The Kurland Law Group work hard to ensure that our clients fully understand each and every step of their case and are grateful that we had the opportunity throughout the years to provide meaningful and positive change.
Ms. Kurland actively assists homeowners and real estate investors modify mortgages, short sale property and prosecute foreclosure defense cases in the federal courts.
Ms. Kurland is the proud mother of her three children, Benjamin (University of Hastings Law School), Evan – Digital Media Specialist in Chicago for I-Crossing and Kara housing counselor at Neighborhood Development Foundation, New Orleans, LA.
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- University of Illinois
- The New Bankruptcy Law, Maryland Institute of Continuing Legal Education, Spring 2005
- The Perils of Refinancing out of Chapter 13 bankruptcy, Maryland Bankruptcy Bar Association Annual Meeting, Spring 2007
- Maryland State Bar Association, Consumer Bankruptcy Section, Annual Meeting, June 2008 and June 2010
- Half Moon Seminars, continuing legal education course on consumer bankruptcy, Spring 2009
- February 2010 – Speaker, Baltimore Brown Bag Lunch Series – Maryland State Bar Association – Consumer Bankruptcy Section – Mortgage Loan Modifications
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- President – Maryland State Bar Association, Consumer Bankruptcy Section – elected May- 2012
- Projects: Revising Local Court Rules, Financial Literacy Legislation, Bankruptcy Outreach, Brown Bag Speaker Series
Rate : $$$