Shaina Stahl uses her technical and business experience as a former engineer and M.B.A. to fully understand the business side of her clients so that she may better resolve conflicts and develop beneficial solutions.
She concentrates her practice in the area of civil litigation with a focus on construction disputes, commercial disputes, complex civil litigation, class actions, intellectual property disputes, securities litigation and enforcement, and business litigation.
- Emory University School of Law, JD (2009)
- Emory University, MBA (2009)
- Carnegie Mellon University, BS, Civil and Environmental Engineering and Engineering Public Policy (2004)
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Experienced in cases involving complex scientific and technical issues
- Leads litigation teams in all aspects and phases of complex litigation and has handled the preparation and conduct of jury and non-jury trials
- Has represented large banking institutions and mortgage-backed securitization trustees in complex civil litigation and in securities regulation and enforcement matters
- Represents companies and individuals in government regulatory investigations at the state and federal levels, including cases alleging violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, healthcare fraud, intellectual property, and insider trading
Previous Professional Experience : Project Coordinator, Walt Disney Imagineering, where she managed the design, development, and documentation for several large-scale projects (2005)
Professional Activities : The Florida Bar
Rate : $$$