Stefano Portigliatti is member of Coker Law. Born in Sao Paulo, Brazil, to a hard-working Italian family, Mr. Stefano Portigliatti has been engaged in diverse business ventures across multiple continents, from manufacturing and healthcare to investment and real estate development.
Initially motivated to attend law school in order to further these businesses, Mr. Portigliatti was moved by his interactions with his non-English speaking clients, most of whom were suffering greater injustice because of language barriers and unfamiliarity with our court systems.
His passion to serve the underserved spurred Mr. Portigliatti to seek and obtain justice for these clients, fighting the wrongdoers through to the end. Coupled with his determination, audacity and business experience, Mr. Portigliatti’s empathetic bond with his clients makes him a unique threat against the insurance industry and at-fault corporations.
Outside of law, Mr. Portigliatti speaks all over the world in the areas of emotional intelligence, innovation and human development. He is a certified master coach and human resources trainer and has developed several courses and systems that apply psychology and behavioral analytics to management and trial strategies.
- University of South Florida, Bachelors in International Business
- Florida Christian University, Masters of Business Administration
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Juris Doctor
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
Professional Activities and Affiliations:
- Board of Trustees, Florida Coastal School of Law Foundation
- Florida Bar Leadership Academy Committee
- AAJ Trucking Litigation Group
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Jacksonville Justice Association
Rate : $$$