Since the mid-1980s, Stephen Krigbaum has represented manufacturers of consumer, pharmaceutical, and chemical products in mass tort, class actions, and other complex litigation in state, federal, and appellate courts. Stephen co-chairs the mass tort and product liability group.
Representative clients include Union Carbide Corporation, RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company, Takata Corporation, Philip Morris USA, Inc., and the Dow Chemical Company. In addition to his courtroom experience, he has held management and executive level in-house legal positions in the United States and Asia for the Altria group of companies (including Philip Morris and Kraft Foods) and for the Dow Chemical Company.
Stephen also served as special counsel to Tyco International to assist in managing the post-Kozlowski fallout. His approach to advocacy in the courtroom and client counseling is informed by 35-plus years of experience.
- Valparaiso University School of Law (J.D., 1983)
- Western Kentucky University (B.S., 1980)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Product Liability Advisory Council (1991-1992)
- Case Selection Committee
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- National Council Member (2003-Present)
- Editor, Valparaiso University Law Review (1982-83)
- Member, The Federalist Society
Rate : $$$