Steven Ames Simons works at Law Office of Steven A. Simons. The Law Offices of Steven A. Simons primarily focuses on the representation of consumers who have been taken advantage of by auto dealers and credit card companies – whether it is through the sale of a vehicle with undisclosed collision damage, a car that is a “Lemon,” fraud that occurred in the finance department, or a creditor that has violated the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act.
Other areas include Identity Theft and Fraudulent transactions. We also handle cases involving the failure of the retailer to supply a contract in the language that the transaction was negotiated in (i.e. Spanish, Vietnamese etc.).
The Law Offices of Steven A. Simons was originally established in 1999. In 2000 the office merged with another firm and became Brennan Wiener & Simons. In August 2005 the Law Offices of Steven A. Simons split off and again became a stand alone firm.
- Los Angeles Mission College (AA, 1980)
- California State University at Northridge (BA, 1984)
- Southwestern University School of Law (JD, 1987)
- Mediator, Los Angeles Superior Court Mediation Panel
- Member: San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- State Bar of California. (Petty Officer Third Class, U.S. Navy, 1974-1976)
Rate : $$$