Steven T. Clark joined Stoll Keenon Ogden in 2015 and is an Associate in the Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits practice. He represents employers in a wide variety of workplace issues, including discrimination claims, wage and hour disputes, compliance and prevention.
At the planning stage and throughout the course of a case, Steven gives careful consideration to the client’s business and organizational culture, allowing him to offer advice that embodies the client’s values.
Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits: Steven advises and counsels employers on day-to-day labor and employment issues, such as employee leave matters, workplace harassment and reasonable accommodations. His expertise on ADA compliance extends beyond the physical features of a facility or office and includes best practices on website design.
Depending on a client’s particular needs, Steven offers guidance on proactive steps to prevent litigation and he provides effective representation when lawsuits and trials are necessary. In litigation matters, he has had success defending clients against claims of gender and disability discrimination, along with defamation.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 2013, J.D., cum laude
- University of Louisville 2009, M.B.A., cum laude
- University of Louisville 2006, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section chair, 2017
- Brandeis Inn of Court
Rate : $$$