Susan Brown’s practice focuses on business litigation and class actions. She has handled numerous product defect, false advertising, investment fraud, and financial services class and mass actions, and has represented individual plaintiffs in employment, investment fraud, and consumer actions, as well as partnership disputes.
Licensed in California and Canada, Susan represents both individuals and corporations in cross-border business, employment, and class action litigation. She is admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, and Central Districts of California, and all courts in Ontario, Canada.
Prior to becoming a litigator, Susan worked in public policy in the areas of court administration and access to justice. She is particularly interested in streamlining the litigation process to make it accessible and cost-effective for all litigants.
- University of Toronto Faculty of Law, J.D. (2009)
- University of Toronto, M.A. (2002)
- University of Alberta, B.A. (2000)
- Ontario, Canada
- American Association for Justice
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Law Society of Upper Canada
Rate : $$$$