Sylwia Lis is a member of the Firm’s International Trade, Compliance and Customs Steering Committee. Ms. Lis has extensive experience advising companies on US laws relating to exports and reexports of commercial goods and technology, defense trade controls and trade sanctions — including licensing, regulatory interpretations, compliance programs and enforcement matters.
She also has advised clients on national security reviews of foreign investment administered by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), including CFIUS-related due diligence, risk assessment, and representation before the CFIUS agencies.
- Vanderbilt University School of Law (J.D.) (2001)
- Northwestern University (B.A. Distinction, Phi Beta Kappa) (1996)
- U.S. Court of International Trade~United States (2003)
- District of Columbia~United States (2002)
- Maryland~United States (2001)
Rate : $$$$