Taeg Sang (Tim) Cho’s practice focuses on patent litigation, post-grant proceedings and intellectual property counseling. He has successfully represented high-tech companies in a wide range of technologies, including semiconductor devices, analog and digital electronics, computer software, database systems, signal processing systems, and telecommunication systems, in the US Patent and Trademark Office and US district courts.
He has also managed numerous patent portfolios in cutting edge technologies, including machine learning, computer vision, parallel processors, cryptography and soft robotics.
Prior to joining the firm in 2010 as a technology specialist, Dr. Cho was a graduate student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where he developed machine learning algorithms and imaging electronics for image analysis and restoration, engineered an artificial intelligent system for skin analysis, and designed a low-power integrated chip for a chemical sensor system. Dr. Cho is a co-inventor of three issued US patents.
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, 2016
- PhD, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2010
- SM, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2007
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), 2005
- New York
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
CLERKSHIPS : The Hon. Paul A. Crotty, US District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2017 – 2018
Rate : $$$