Taylor M. Steffan is an associate in the the firm’s Richmond office. Her practice focuses on product liability, toxic torts and complex commercial litigation. Before joining the firm, Taylor served as a law clerk to the Honorable Patrick E. Higginbotham of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Represents major corporate clients in state and federal courts defending complex product liability and toxic tort claims.
- Represented a large bank in various class and individual actions involving antitrust, contract, and fraud claims relating to alleged manipulation of financial benchmarks, including foreign currency exchange benchmarks and numerous interest rate benchmarks.
- Experience representing pharmaceutical and medical device companies in criminal and civil investigations as well as federal and state false claims act litigation concerning sales and marketing practices.
- Lead counsel to low-income Washington, DC residents in landlord-tenant disputes and related matters during a six-month pro bono rotation with the Neighborhood Legal Services Program.
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, Order of the Coif, Virginia Law Review, Raven Society, Ritter Scholar, 2015
- MST, Fordham University Graduate School of Education, 2012
- BS, Georgetown University Walsh School of Foreign Service, 2009
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Rate : $$$$